Refinishing your hardwood floors can drastically change a room and give it a fresh updated look. You may have scratches on an old wood floor to smooth out or you just want to change the color to a lighter stain to brighten up the room. Whether your floor is 120 years old or 5 years old, we can give them a new look!
- We use high performance sanding equipment to ensure the best possible surface for re-staining.
- Resurfacing includes all species of existing hardwood floors.
- We have many stains with a huge selection of colors to choose from.
- Finishes are offered in either high gloss, matte, satin, or semi-gloss.
- We also offer recoating/resealing of hardwood floors to bring the shine back.
Our team of professionals will be able to assess your floors and see exactly what we can do to bring back that original brilliant luster that caused you to first fall in love with your floors to begin with!
Call us today for an appointment to see just how easy it is to get your floors looking new again!
Example of sand and finish job in Lakeland, FL